Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stars.

So after watching the new Lost episode yesterday, I tuned in to watch some "skating with the stars". I have to say, I don't get it. I don't get figure skating at the best of times, but adding B list....perhaps even C list celebrities doesn't help the sport any. Same goes for "Dancing with the stars" I don't want to see Holyfield do the salsa, I want to see him punch the crap out of someone. Same goes for Rice, I'd rather see him catch a 40 yard pass then watch him do the cha cha.
Maybe they just need better sports for these people to do. "Louge with the stars" or "Bullriding with the stars" perhaps even better yet "Greco Roman Wrestling with the stars" think of the ratings.

Current Comic: X-Men:198-Hine
Current Music: Roy Orbison-Pretty Woman

6 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

How many lists of stars are there and who is on each list? I'd like a definitive answer to this question.

I am perfectly content with discerning solely between A-list and B-list celebrities, but I've read articles referring to Z-list celebs (I personally think that's going over the top - how is one supposed to differentiate between a P-list and Q-list celeb?)

Dunning, get on this.

7:33 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

So much anger, so well written.

7:38 PM

 
Blogger jim said...

Specifically, where do Malcom Jamal Warner, circa-2001 Jason Alexander, Roberto Benigni, Elizabeth Berkeley, Kevin Bacon's penis, and that-guy-who-played-Sly-Stallone's-former-partner-in-Cliffhanger-and-whose-wife-Sly-let-go of-and-fall-off-a-mountain-who-shows-up-randomly-in-every-movie-I-watch fall?

I'd prefer drunken answers. Much obliged.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

My estimates:

MJW: D-list
circa-2001 Jason Alexander: A-list
Roberto Benigni: A-list
Elizabeth Berkeley: B-list
Kevin Bacon's penis: P-list
I can't read the last one

8:17 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Drunken Answers tomorrow night Dinning.

First i gotta find out who the hell malcom jamal warner is...

11:37 PM

 
Blogger aShelteredTown said...

Vikram. Go to bed.

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home