Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Update.

No. I have know idea what's happening for Thursday. I don't even know if anything IS happening for Thursday. I have fallen out of contact with people, and fallen into 18th century hell. I haven't updated in awhile because well, I've had no time really. Nor have I had any desire to. I even missed the primer of 24 and am in the process of downloading it to catch up. Along with about 8 other shows I've missed.
Why the hell did I think 18th century lit. was a good idea? Why do I have a 120 pages of epic poetry left staring me in the face. I am really starting to hate that word. Epic. I think from now on I am going to start appreciating epic poetry or any kind of Epic work from afar now. Guess this puts of my summer plans of finally reading the Iliad. But knowing my luck, I'll wind up with it in some class anyway.
Man I hate this century.

Current Comic: Son of M-Hine
Current Music: Franz Ferdinand-The Fallen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be missing too much by not reading The Iliad.


-DL

10:46 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Do you even know what im talking about?

11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home