Sunday, March 19, 2006

V for Vendetta

So just got back from seeing V for Vendetta. Im trying to decide what to give this movie. I mean, overall it was pretty good. Natalie Portman's performance was good. Im kinda surprised at how much I actually like her acting. I dunno what it is......
Aside from that though, the plot and the overall idea of the movie was well done. The main character V. Was well portrayed. I guess my only criticism is that Alan Moore had nothing to do with it. But that's not much of a criticism as I'm beginning to realize he has very little to do with any work of his that's adapted. Meh. I guess another criticism is it did get a bit "Matrixy" in parts. But again, not much of a complaint.
So I guess for now I'll give this movie a solid thumb up. Maybe once I go back and reread the graphic novel, and watch the movie again on dvd, I can give it a more thorough review, but for now I'll say it was good and I liked it. And you probably will to.

Current Comic: Probably something Alan Moore.
Current Music: Probably something Dan Bejar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home