Wednesday, March 15, 2006

St. Patricks Day.

Well at first I thought maybe I'll actually do something for it this year. Like go to a bar and drink some green beer. Then I realized that that V for Vendetta movie is out on this day as well, so I thought, maybe i'll go see that. However, it looks as if school will be preventing me from doing all of the above. Yet, that's okay, cause in the end I realized I don't really care about V for Vendetta, or St Patricks Day. Even though I probably should.

....I guess I'll wear my Green Lantern's shirt. But that's as far as I'll go.....God im such a dork....

Current Music: Rachel Cantu feat Teagan-Saturday
Current Comic: Ultimates 2-Millar

3 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

I'm very confused.

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Y?

1:43 AM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

F!

2:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home