Friday, March 10, 2006

The Office




Today I decided on a whim to go and buy The Office box set. I guess what really made me want to buy this, was the Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant podcasts. Two of the funniest people alive today. Also on a side note to that, listening to Karl Pilkington sober is a lot like listening to me drunk. It's bizzare, I dont understand a lot of it, but nonetheless hillarious. I urge you all to go and buy the office and download the podcasts. You wont be disappointed.

p.s. Does anyone know where I can get the Extras dvd also staring Ricky Gervais?

Current Comic: Powers-Bendis
Current Music: Rod Stewart-Handbags and Gladrags

1 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

That's all well and good, but will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

11:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home