Thursday, March 09, 2006

Trade Deadline

So it looks as if Nonis, knows what he's doing after all. On a trade deadline where I expected nothing of significance to happen, the canucks seemed to manage to add some depth. Which is nice to see, seeing as how it cost us nothing. Acquiring Weinrich, Carney and Brown was a bit of a pleasant surprise. Noronen seems like an interesting back up choice too. All in all I'd say we did okay. Would I have liked to see a big name goalie come here? Sure. Would I have liked to see Bertuzzi sent out. Most definitely. However, I guess its a good thing that we kept our core guys and made the upgrades that we did. I mean it could be worse. We could be Toronto.

Current Comic: House of M Spiderman tpb-Waid
Current Music: Wolf Parade-Shine a light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home