Saturday, July 15, 2006

Durnken Dunning

okay okay okay okay oaky......listen! maybe im a little wasted. Maybe im not. In any respects id just like to say. Otters vs Oars. the fight of the 22 century. Theres not enough otter related deaths in the news today. I was thinkin that maybe they could be like the new wepoin of the 22 century. I mean shit you see a fuckin otter flyin at you at forty miles to 1000 miles an hour you get the fuck out tha way.
Hell Ali takes a bunch from an otter he goes down, goes down hard.
You know what else goes down hard. Pixie dust. There isnt enough of it in the world. I think my next investment will involve pixie dust. Screw the us dollar. Nobody cares about that any more.
Now a topic near and dear to my heart. mail fraud. Dont do it. There's too many crimes that go unsolved in this country and mail fraud is up the charts. Like a new black eye pea single it soars with out provocation or reasoning. No one finds reasoning in the madness other than jesus and maybe the fishmonger. Stupid fishmonger. Always stealing my profits. My noams can only work for so much damnt. Theres only so much anchovies i can bring in.
God damn. room is spinning. Spinning like ds9. perhaps my sheilds are failing. Im sure theyre at 62 percent. my only hope now is that that wormhole doesnt collapse. collapsing isnt cool. let it be a lesson to all. ALLLLLL! Now before i drop a mutha fuckin leg drop on you all. Id just like to say the best presidentail canadiate is the one who most resembles a muppet. Or at the very least a broom with a hawaiian shirt on it. This voiting strategy will not fail. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, holy crap im about done here. done like a donkey turning slowly in butter fat. not like me who has 3.1419856873% body fat. A greek god am i. Infact greek gods fear me. like thor. that pussy. turn me into a frog will ya ill turn you into butter fat. or heraldo.
Well im off to find my sanity and the thing that started the post. asthetic acid. An acid more pleasing to the mind then taste.

Current Comic: up yours with a vengance!-pulitzer dunning
Current music: my ass itches-the dunnings of lore

1 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

I hope Noam Chomsky works for cheap

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home