Thursday, August 17, 2006

one more day.

So Im training a new guy at work right now. It's going alright but he's esl. Nothing wrong with that but it does tend to create some problems. Seems like an okay guy so it'll be interesting to see how long he lasts there.
Seems like he has the patience to handle the idiots. Er customers. Though again that might just be the esl. Im sure once he's had his spirit broken like the rest of us it'll work out just fine. Though the week hasn't been too bad really. Although today I had a few people yellin as usual. I don't see the big deal about prepaying. I mean every other business has you pay before you get to use their product. Why should it be any different for gas stations? I also don't understand how its "ripping you off". I feel like I could be starting a rant here but Im going to let it drop. Before I go has any decision been made for Snakes on Plane?

Current Comic: Legion of Superheroes-Waid
Current Music: Foo Fighters-Monkey wrench

1 Comments:

Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Graham suggests buying online. Only problem is how many. oh and were seeing a late show.

12:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home