Friday, August 11, 2006

Trades.

Anyone wanna go downtown with me one day so I can pick up some trade paper backs? There's three that people wont stop talking about, so Im going to have to check them out. Maybe I'll review them after the fact. I should review more shit.
In related news. The serial in its early development stages. Most of my stuff never actually gets past this stage. Im making an extra effort though this time. Maybe. Anyone want to co-write it with me?

Current Comic: Legion Super Heroes-Waid
Current Music: Justin Timberlake-Sexyback (awful awful awful song)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, he was the first to bring Sexy Back, but did he bring enough?

--VG

9:16 AM

 
Blogger MR said...

What's the serial about? I can help you come up with ideas and possibly co write it.

He only brought enough for himself. It's a BYOS party.

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home