Thursday, August 10, 2006

...This has no purpose.

The most constructive thing I did today was reorganize my favorite bookmarks. Oh I guess you could throw in actually going to work. I also found out while there that my boss is impressed with me. The first thought that came to mind was "when the hell did that happen"
I keep meaning to do a post regarding Comic-Con. However resizing the pictures is become more work than need be. Actually its becoming a big pain in the ass. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.
Also. I've decided to write a horror serial based loosely on my life. The problem I keep having with it is I cant decide whether to go Lovecraftian or Kingish. Maybe I should go the way of the Rice.
Comments? Questions? Slanders? Suggestions? Either way let me know what ya think.

Current Comic: 30 days of night dead space-Niles
Current Music: Teagan and Sarah-Dancing in the Dark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home