Tuesday, January 02, 2007

No more rum.

Well I know I've said this before, but I don't plan on drinking for awhile. The Drought will probably only last up till my birthday. As someone who usually never gets hangovers (unless tequila is involved) this one was a bit of...well it was something . 1. Now I don't think I would have had this problem had a mickey been bought as requested instead of what was actually purchased. 2. I also regret that it has been documented and I hope those videos and pictures never see the light of day outside of that memory card. Although I do kinda want to see them. In all honesty though, the night wasn't all bad, it may have been stupid, but it was fun stupid. The bad was just trying to get up in the mornin...er...afternoon.....stupid drunkin fun.

Current Music: I dunno
Current Comic: Ultimate invincible vol 2-robert kirkman....

4 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

Did the "Adam Morgan" destroy you the way it did to me?

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

No...but pretty much.

11:50 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

We didn't buy the bottle so you could drink 2/3 of it. We were just trying to introduce economies of scale into your life.

1:49 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Cmon man you know Im horrible with numbers...and 2/3? really? I dont recall that...

12:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home