Saturday, October 20, 2007

B.A Beardacus

Yeah that's right. I came up with that one. Although its not for mine. Ive decided i need to make changes. Or at least attempt some new things. But Ive decided to ease myself into this. So the first new thing is a beard. I'm sure its going to look horrid but the reaction I've gotten telling people the news of my decision is quite astounding. So I'm going to take the ball and run with it.
It will probably last a week or two. Infact its already starting to bug the crap out of me and its only been three days. But this could be a new look for me. Which lets face it i need. Plus it be nice not to get I.D. everywhere I go.
Though I'll never have the glory that is the Magnum P.I. or even the Sean Connory. I think it might turn out okay. Maybe. But really this whole baby face thing wasn't doing me any favours. We had a good run. A few laughs. So maybe now its time to move on to bigger and better things. So there you have it. I'm thinking of calling this one Patch Bearadams. But Im happy to take suggestions.

Current Comic: Strangers in Paradise-Terry Moore
Current Music: REM-Everybody hurts sometime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home