Wednesday, August 08, 2007

wow.

Man. Facebook really is like crack. It made me practically forget about this little piece of junk i got here. So I might as well update people on well......nothing i guess. Yup got nothing to blog about.
I guess the basic updates, new job. Good so far. Thats about it. Oh went to comic con had a tone of fun there. Spent way to much damn money. Oh well. tis the price i pay for the things i love. I guess I'll post a review of something by the end of the week.
I suppose I could post comic con pics on here too, but see thats what facebook is there for. But I'll give you all this little nugget.
And post a review in a week. Other than that, its been all golden. Later days.

Current Comic: does harry potter count? Cause thats all that ive been reading. When I have time. NO SPOILERS
Current Music: Madonna-Like a Prayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home