Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Poco makes me sad.

So I havent done a work related post since I left the depths of hell that was petro canada. And I havent blogged in a while so here we are. Anyway I really love my new job. Okay I like it. The people I work with are great. Its nice to finally be in a close group. That being said when you serve a lot of well lets just say not so well to do people. You get to see a lot of shady things.
I never realized how shady poco is. And I can hear some of you say already its not that bad. But those some dont live here anymore. POCO IS SHADY. For example one of my coworkers was walking back after his shift at 11 o clock and got stabbed. Attacked by three young punk kids. Hes fine. Actually the kids took the worst of it. But still, stabbed!
And then there is the four attempted robberys at work that Ive been involved in. These people are a cancer on my soul. So far thank god nothing serious has happend. But the fact that it happens is scary enough. Ive had the cops involved twice now. There was one arrest.
Then theres the other sketchers. Like Creepy bald headed roid monkey. This dude freaks the shit out of me. He deals, he intimidates the clerks. He got picked up twice in the past week and yet hes back out on the streets in a day. He steals from other stores in the area and us. But the fact that he tries to intimidate clerks is scary enough. Im really freaked out that this dude will try something sometime.
Then theres the smelly creepy voodoo lady. She comes in every day, I mean EVERY day and buys shit. She smells, her crumpled up money smells and she tries to take advantage of the store. She always asks if she can pay it back later. Sometimes if its not much like forty cents or something i let it slide. But my boss is getting pissed cause its starting to turn into 8 bucks and shit. I say no of course. But Im afraid she'll show up one day with a tiny little doll of me and a pin/lighter.
Finally theres the fucking scam artist. These people make me hate life and this vocation. Other than them though the vocation is great. Although i did get scammed last week for a shitload of money mainly cause im not that bright. But this guy didnt look like a bum. And I trusted him. Like i always trust everyone one. Again this is me being not so bright.
Anyway other than that I love the job. People are great. Its fun. Getting back into hockey and planning a sweet trip with some people in december. Oh and England made it to the knockout round in the world cup of rugby. I'll probably stay up late into the wee hours of the night to cheer on Johnny Wilkinson. Anyway thats it. Later days.

Current Music: Broken Social Scene-F-cked up kid, Little shop of horrors-Skid Row
Current Comic: Invincible-Robert Kirkman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home