Friday, December 03, 2004

Crossfire.

Before I get started here, I'd just like to say that Tucker Carlson of CNN's Crossfire is a Douche. Im not that into politics, nor do I pretend to have all the answers. But I will say this, Tucker Carlson is a Douche. Anyway on to somewhat happier things. The school year is over, well for the time being. And I'd like to think it was one of my more enjoyable years or terms, of my Academic life. Next semester, I move closer towards declaring a major and Im sure by the half way point of next semester, that I'll probably break down and declare one. But for now Im just going to enjoy the time I have off before my final exam, apart from the studying.
Anyway, I don't have much else that I wanted to talk about at the moment. But as they say the night is young. Maybe I'll go play some cube, haven't done that in a while. Well that's about it, Im sure I'll post again at some point.

Current Music: The Flaming Lips-Race for the Prize
Current Comic: The Ultimates 2-by Mark Millar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home