Friday, July 22, 2005

Vegas Pics

So apparently people want to know what I got up to in vegas. Well I can answer that with two words. Well three words really alot of stupid shit. Okay four words. So Im here now with an update to answer a few questions and hopefully entertain. Speaking of entertaing I think you'll find these amusing.





Yup. Thats me with Teller.

And how bout this one?




I have a few more that I think will delight and entertain, in no particular order and because im lazy, here is a few of the best of vegas.




Someone has there drunk goggles on.



Hail Ceaser!



Its a mirage



breaking even



The Hotel



You may be wondering why there is a picture of a bloody sock and step counter. Well its simple really, before I left my good friend Graham, was taking it upon himself to walk a great distance, for no reason that i could see. So while in Vegas we kept track of how much we were walking...I dont really know why....but I think, no I dare say I surpassed his goal. And not only did I surpass it but I did it drunk and in 113 degree heat. I know its not really important, but its still an accomplishment. Kinda.

Current Music: The Decemberists-16 military wives
Current Comic: Marvel master works-stan lee

7 Comments:

Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I'll post more on the vegas later. And if Im not busy tomorrow I'll get on the Convention Pics. Hopefully I can come up with something more witty than drunk goggles.

12:57 AM

 
Blogger jim said...

"A lot" is two words Dunning. Two words.

7:56 AM

 
Blogger VG said...

You shoulda tried to straddle Caesar. Now there's a picture.

8:58 AM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

1) You surpassed nothing.

2) Can I borrow the pedometer?

4:40 PM

 
Blogger VG said...

More, Dunning, more!

--VG

11:22 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Graham
1. I surpassed all!
2. You can not borrow that pedometer, as it is no longer with us. But I could probably lend you the new one.

Dinning
-Okay six words then

VG
-my god man, give me a moments peace

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

5 words.

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home