Thursday, September 29, 2005

Serenity





Just wanted to know whose all going to Serenity on Friday. So far I know of three people who are interested in going. So if you wanna come along let me know. If you cant make it I suggest you make an effortto go and see it some other time. Its going to be a good one. Also for those who have no idea what im talking about I suggest you watch some Firefly it might help.


Current Comic: Evangelion Book 8-Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
Current Music: Immaculate Machine-invention 77, Immaculate Machine-No Way Out
Current Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet
Current TV: Lost on ABC or whatever channel its on

1 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

I'll have to see it by proxy, or maybe I'll see it 4 hours before you, and then phone you and ruin the movie for you.

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home