Saturday, August 20, 2005

40 year old virgin.


This movie was so good. It was better than sex!


No really it was good. For once all the reviews and hype about a movie that I was looking forward to seeing, paid off. From start to finish it was filled with laughs. I just cant say enough good things about this movie. Infact I think it maybe the best movie I've seen this year. No really. I give it one and a half enthusiastic thumbs up.

To top it all off I finally got to see the Serenity trailer in a theatre. Another plus.
But just don't take my word for it. Go see The 40 year old virgin for yourself.

6 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Dunning, why shouldn't I just wait a couple decades, meet up with you, and get to see the 40 year old virgin for free?

Ba-zing!

7:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh-no-you-did-n't!


--VG

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I was expecting something like this. And though I may not have a witty come back right now. All I can say is Dinning. Expect a kick in your one testicle on july 24 2007.

12:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the possible dates, why that one?

--VG

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it because that's when Lance Armstrong won his seventh Tour de France, and you symbolically want to kick him and everyone else who ever survived testicular cancer in their remaining testicle?

If so, that's cold, brother.

--VG

5:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog. I'll bookmark and come back again.
I have a pet classifieds site/blog. It has pet classifieds related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home