Monday, September 19, 2005

New NHL.



This past sunday was my first look at the new nhl. For the most part, I was just happy to see some hockey again. I've missed GM Place . I've missed being in its friendly confines . Needless to say I was happy to find out our that our seats were good. Probably the best I've ever had in that building. Right behind the bench and 12th row. Like I said they were good. Props to Divman for the hookup.
Anyway this silver and blue game, as they were calling it; was my first oppertunity to see the deadliest man in the nhl . I have to say i was impressed. I liked his speed and his overall game. I doubted this pick up at first, but Richard Park may fit in pretty well here.
There were a few, however, that were unimpressive. One being Dan the man I've always liked Cloutier but i dont think he'll be our go to guy for very much longer. Espically if he chokes again this season. I was also unimpressed with todd . As a canuck fan I hope does well. I just wish he would learn to Pass The Fucking Puck!
Anyway. Thats pretty much all I had to say. I should really go do some reading now. Damn you Milton! Damn You!

Current Comic: Ultimate X-Men-Vaughn
Current Music: The Shins-Kissing the Lipless
Current online fantasy pools: 2

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt Mr. Moore! I know I went on national television and said he was going to be injured, then I attacked him from behind, but it was an accident!

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I was at that game Bert. That was no accident!

1:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home