Saturday, October 01, 2005

"This coming from someone whose favorite show is about a female vampire slayer"




wow. wow wowwy wow wow. Wow! Tonight I was witnessed to one of the greatest Sci-Fi movies I've ever seen. Now, I should warn you that this is coming from a total whedon fan boy. I worship the ground he walks on. Yeah I said it.
I'll admit though. I had some trepidation about this movie. I remember being completely obsessed with it back in the summer. Even at Comic Con I was determined to meet Whedon and the serenity cast. Which got me this.

So as you can probably tell. I was more then a little excited about seeing this movie tonight. And with such high expectations, I was really hoping that it wouldn't disappoint. It did not!
Serenity was outstanding from start to finish. If you're a Firefly fan, or a Whedon fan you'll love this movie. Some people have even said it has equaled Empire, and is the next Star Wars. Some people.
The acting in this was great. Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau were awesome. Well the entire cast was awesome but especially those two. As I said from start to finish this was the best damn Sci-Fi movie I've seen in years. The master is back. I want to go watch it again. I should probably start brushing up on my Wonder Woman as well. I suggest you do the same! Thank you Whedon!

Current Comic: Daredevil Father-Quesada
Current Music: Firefly Theme

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Oops. Scratch out the "able to", and the "the" before "recently", in the above.

See, I'm getting so giddy already, that I can't even write properly. :P

12:50 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

Opening day? Despite the fact that I want to have Woody Allen's children, there's no way in hell I'm sitting in a movie theater on Christmas Day.

9:01 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

Also, who said it equalled Empire?

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I dunno some guy on rotten tomatos.

12:43 AM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

The word verification word is "xeana".

YIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI

11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home