Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Waisting time

Thanks to this Slogan Generator I've managed to waste more time than I probably should have. Anyway here are some of the better Dunning Associated slogans:


Tonight, Let It Be Dunning.
It's Just For Me And My Dunning
I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Dunning
A Finger of Dunning is Just Enough to Give Your Kids a Treat.
Reach Out and Touch Dunning
A Dunning Is Forever
There's First Love, and There's Dunning Love
Dunning Tested, Mother Approved
The Dunning Goes Straight to your Head
Don't Get Mad, Get Dunning
Ribbed For Her Dunning
Pure Dunning
Unzip a Dunning
Hope It's Dunning, It's Dunning, We Hope It's Dunning
Gotta Lotta Dunning
We're with the Dunning
This Is The Age Of The Dunning



Okay Im going to stop now and actually get to work.

Current Music: See Below
Current Comic: See Below

1 Comments:

Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my Dunning

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home