Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wanted....and 199

So this is my 199 Post. Meaning my next post better be big. As it will be my 200th post. Hooray. Also I was wondering if anyone out there had a copy of an emulator that would run Arcade games. There's a few arcade games that I've been really wanting to play for the last little while they are as follows: WWF Wrestlefest (perhaps the best wrestling game of all time). Golden Axe. MoonWalker. The Simpsons. X-men children of the atom. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Wrestle War. Hit the Ice. Wrestlemania (talkin the old school one with Andre). And finally Mad Dog Mcgree or whatever it was called. If anyone can get me working copies of these games, they will win a brand new shiney coke. And $5 of my paycheck. Oh and I left out Sam and Max Hit the Road and Fullthrottle thats about it I think. There were probably more but whatever. Really though its all about Wrestlefest, I remember when ever I went to the island, I would spend countless hours and quarters on that game.

Current Comics: no time
Current Music: Prince-Kiss

Also I will now be taking suggestions of what to for my 200th post.

8 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

I have both Golden Axe and Moonwalker for the genesis at my parents. I'm home this friday.Coincidence?

7:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coincidence!? I reckon there be some divine intervention at work, I tells ya.


-DLee

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

I think the arcade emulator is called MAME.

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

The ideas for my 200th post so far are: A) A Documentary in the day of the of Dunning (done by all pictures) B)200 lists for a 200th post c) a how to guide to durnken dunning (with booze)

VOTE NOW!!!!!

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

How come you people havent voted? How can I gage what my readers want, unless they particapte? Course knowning all you guys. You'll just want me to be drunk again. Still you better vote soon, otherwise I'll take it upon myself to do whatever I feel like. And more than likely you'll be sorley dissapointed.

Current Music: Blur-Parklife
Current Comic: Rann Thanagar war-gibbons

4:49 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

Do them all as a series. The day in the life of dunning would be the best though. And now my vote is cast. I can give you those games wednesday.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

thats cool. Id also like to get that Batman Begins off you too. I'll be finished by wednesday anyway. Well actually I'll be finished at 11:30 on tuesday.

2:45 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

I'll give you a call on tuesday then.

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home