Sunday, January 29, 2006

Papers.

Sitting here trying to write at least some of my 18th century lit. paper, but its not going well. I've tried to use music to get out of my creative rut here, but I've exasperated everything I wanted to listen to. Only thing that seems to be keeping me going here is a healthy mix of Journey and Bowie. Only I don't have enough Bowie, im thinking of downloading his greatest hits, unless someone has an album they can suggest me. Graham? Richard? Anyone......

Current Music: David Bowie-Ashes to Ashes, Journey-Dont stop Believing
Current Comic: Mythos X-men-Jenkins

On an unrelated note-Karaoke anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Don't look at me, I don't know shit about Bowie.

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

bah!

2:20 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

I'll loan you some stuff. If you're looking for downloads, though, you can't really miss with any album he released during the 1970s.

11:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home