Monday, January 30, 2006

Vikram's Big Day.

For those that do not know, Vikram has his b-day on Wednesday. Once more, the lazy bastard has left it up for me to decide what to do. I am all out of ideas. Though I didn't really have any to begin with. For those interested in coming out for this, you should let me know by sometime tomorrow night. If I don't hear from you via phone, this blog or other means, I'll assume you're not coming. But regardless contact me if you're interested. Oh and here are the ideas.

1. Bar (see the originality)
2. Club
3. Comedy Club
4. Karaoke(though it should be noted that vikram has vetoed this)
5. Finally vikram suggested going to see a play, and though I know he was kidding im throwing it on there too.

Anyway that's all vote now. Conctact me later.

Current Comic: a long halloween-jeph loeb
Current Music: Beyonce-check up on it

5 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

Surprise party!

12:38 AM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

Well, there goes that idea.

12:38 AM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

I'm going to use my vote in the same way I did in the federal election. Rather than voting in favour of any of those, I'm going to vote against going to a club.

12:40 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

ah...but you'll notice i didnt say which club. Is it dance, strip or could it even be a chess?

12:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strip club followed by chess club?

--VG

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home