Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm rich bitch!

Got back from poker. Ended up winning so that was pretty nice. Was looking like I was going to be out there for awhile but pulled off a nice little win. Well I guess you could call it that. Plans for Friday if you read this in time are. Canucks game and possible Karaoke. If you come to Karaoke and if we go to a new place songs you will see me sing are as follows.

1. Neil Diamond-Girl You'll be a woman
2. Meatloaf-Bat outta Hell
3. Journey-don't stop Believing
4. Kelly Clarkson-Since U Been Gone (its time to attempt this again)
5. Bonnie Tyler-Bright Eyes

Also Jowen. If you read this, I will probably more than likely buy your Bass sometime after school is over and done. So around May. Yeah. Anyway come to karaoke and watch me make an ass out of myself.

Current Comic: ask me again tomorrow.
Current Music: Bonnie Tyler-Bright Eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

who let the dogs out? was by Baha men, if you wanted to know.

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I didnt really. But thanks anyway.

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home