Saturday, September 02, 2006

night markets are cool.

Well. Just got back from the night market experience. I gotta say it was worth the drive. Getting to hear that crappy band play a incredibly horrific version of paranoid android was awesome. It made my night.
Also got to finally buy a copy of Battle Royale. I'll probably watch it tomorrow. Hopefully it'll live up to my expectations. Speaking of tomorrow. Im going to try and get a podcast up. Emphasis on try. Im not really sure about the program yet, but Im slowly getting the hang of it, so we'll see.
Anyway if I get a podcast up and running, I'll post a link here but hopefully I'll get it sorted out by Monday at the latest.

Current Comic: Invincible-Kirkman
Current Music: My Morning Jacket-Off the Record

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home