Saturday, February 17, 2007

Going good.

Im sorry blog. I've been neglecting you. Im back now though. Well at least for right now. So things have been progressing around here. Its been the third week of my volenteer hours for my pdp program. I think i'm starting to get the hang of what middle school life is like. I also like to think Im doing okay at it. Been told once or twice on occasion. Basically have 3 classes. 1 Gym 2 LA. The students are actually fun to be around. For the most part. And its just nice to be in a gym again. It's also nice to see the game of skittles is still used.
Not much else is happening. Schools getting busy again. My dad went and bought another golden lab. And apparently Ghost Rider sucks. Now im almost glad i was too tired to see it.
Speaking of comics. There's a convention coming up thats a prelude to Nerdicon down in seattle. Last weekend in March. If anyones interested in makin a roadtrip. Its no comic-con but still. COMICS!!! Speaking of Speaking of comics. I will post my thoughts on some series you guys should be reading. I've been meaning to do this since january. However no one takes my suggestions seriously. Nor do they (as in the people i know) read comics. Still come monday I'll post it. Anyway im going to go and write this essay. And do some reading. Later all.

Current Comic: Runaways-Brian K Vaughn, Strangers in Paradise-Terry Moore, 52 Weeks-Rucka, Waid, Morrison, Johns
Current Music: The Shins-Sleeping Lessons, Radiohead-Spinning Plates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home