Sunday, October 10, 2004

......Shawn of the Dead......

Saw Shawn of the Dead last night. And being a fan of the horror genre for some time, thanks in large part to steve niles and others. Id have to say that Shawn of the Dead was perhaps one of the best horror movies, that I've seen in a while. Also it was probably the best comedy that I've seen in a while, in fact im trying to remember the last good comedy, that I saw and I cant really think of any.
Shawn of the Dead, was well done over all, especially all the little touches that I wont bother going into. Even though it was a bit predictable at times, mainly because there's only so much you can do with zombie movies. It still managed to be engaging and funny through out the entire film. The only complaint I had was that some of the gore went a bit over board. So if you have a weak stomach for such things as disembowelment you might want to stay away.
But Shawn of the Dead in any case was worth the full price of admision and I'd probably have to give it a 9 or 4 and half stars or whatever grading scale you wish to use.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home