Wednesday, October 20, 2004

General Things.

Has the world gone mad? First the seahawks acquire Jerry Rice for a 7th round draft pick, or something like that. And now the Boston Red Socks are going to the world series. Im not saying that either of these, is a bad thing. Infact, its the exact opposite, as I hate the Yankees and anything that could get the seahawks closer to a superbowl is a good thing.
What else? Well some things Im looking forward to this weekend. Curling obviously, it's a Halloween costume, event week, so I get to dress up and make an ass out of myself. I have no idea how Im going to Curl in that robe, but more on that later. Also, at some point Im going to need to see Team America, when I first saw adds for this like 5 months ago, I thought it looked incredibly dumb. It still does, yet I've given into everyone else and convinced myself that spending $11 bucks on this wouldn't be a bad thing.
Things Im not looking forward to. Well for starters, my PoliSci mid term, and my PoliSci paper. Though I now have a topic for the paper, its just a matter of the research, and writing that's going to be the problem. I guess things are going to be pretty busy over the next few weeks. But then such is university life. Speaking of university life, today on the bus I was reminded why I don't miss high school (or even Douglas) but more on that later. Infact I was going to actually blog about that today, but I've lost interest in doing so. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway time to wrap things up, got to go read some books.

Current Music: Extreme-more than words
Current Comic: Identity Crisis-by Brad Meltzer

1 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

Indeed, such is university life. The day of an academic is never done. I look forward to our next exchange of ideas, participation in extracurricular clubs, and symposium on world religion.

As is said in "Faust", "Man errs as long as he strives."

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home