Monday, October 25, 2004

Curling Update.

My god, could it be? Yes...We didn't loose! That's right, for those of you who care. Suave Mofo's didn't loose. I repeat, Suave Mofos didn't loose. Granted we didn't win, but we also didn't loose. Yup, Suave Mofos actually tied a game. And it was against a fairly decent team. In our second game, which we lost however; I actually made a pretty sweet shot and stuck it right on the button at one point (before it was eventually knocked out). I also have a picture of that. So I believe our record now is 0-5-1. But you might have to check out Grahams blog for the actual stats, records etc.
On a personal note, going as Pai Mei from Kill Bill was the best idea I ever had. Though no one actually got the reference, the robe and the mask were both a big success. It won me second place in the costume contest (the second costume contest that I actually placed in the top 3). Though the prizes were limited, I chose the jumbo mars bar and I stick by my choice.
So, a good time was had by all, and an even better time by me. Unfortunately now, I am forced back into doing some actual work. A midterm Thursday. And a paper due shortly after that. Hopefully everything goes smoothly with that. I also need to find some excuse to wear that costume again next Sunday, whether it be at the curling party, a pub crawl, or else where this costume needs to be seen by more people. Anyway, that's pretty much all I had to say. Im off to go do some actual studying now, or at least read something but either way I wont be bloging.

Current Comic: Powers-by Brian Michael Bendis
Current Music: Team America:World Police-Fuck Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home