Thursday, February 02, 2006

The aftermath

So I woke up this morning feeling fine, till I realized that im now out roughly $120-$130 bucks from last night. How did this happen? I gotta start finding a beer that doesn't taste like shit so I can spend less money. Maybe I just gotta spend less money in general. Oh well. Vikram your birthdays are always the best. Why haven't we done that every year? Well I'll send you that pic sometime later too. That's good stuff. For now though Im going to go read.

Current Comic: Batman: a long halloween-loeb
Current Music: Metallica-Enter Sandman

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I know how it happened. See, this is part of why I suggested we go see a play.

--VG

5:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why Canada should never have got rid of one and two dollar bills.

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home