Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!"



Well he's gone. I've never really supported Crawford. I'm not surprised he's gone either. Infact I think the only reason he's done well is he's had teams with good players. Lets face it when he won the cup in Colorado, they had the goaltending and a power house team. While in Vancouver, he's had some good players that got us into the playoffs. But maybe that's all he could do.
Okay so maybe not all the blame resides on Crawfords shoulders. I still think we need to address goaltending. Not to mention the Todd situation. But at least its a step in the right direction.

Current Comic: Justice-Ross
Current Music: Johnny Cash and June Carter-Jackson

2 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

I'd rather they traded Bertuzzi.

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

I'm sure it's all going to happen.

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home