Sunday, April 23, 2006

Stupidest Hobo.

First. Writing exams with stupid shit stuck in your head is annoying. During my second exam all I could here in my head was Antonio Banderas telling me to
"feel the beat". Either way I think the exams went okay. Even if it didn't I don't really care, cause as they say C's make Degrees. Okay I do care. A little.
Second. What I don't care about these days are the homeless in poco. I know I know. I've bitched about this before, but after tonight my tolerance has hit an all time low. First this guy comes into the store. Says he's moving some shit and cleaning out bottles and tries to get us to watch his stuff. Then he leaves for awhile, while his stuff remains in the store stinking up the place. Then he comes back. Doesn't take it and leaves again for three hours. So we tied his shit together (bag, blanket, shoes, bigger bag) throw it into a garbage bag and lock it up for the night. After talking to the boss if he comes back in he's no longer welcome. If he doesn't come back, we throw out his stuff. All's fair in love and petrocan I guess.
I guess what really pissed me off about it all, is that he came in grabbed coffee, made a huge mess, and short changed me on a sandwich. Then he hung out with his homeless crack addict buddies at our water/air pump cleaning out his bottles and scaring away/pissing off customers trying to use the air hose. Have I mentioned I hate the homeless?
Anyway on to other things. Apparently my 300th post ran by and I didn't even notice. So hooray? Also picked up the Dog. The name decided on was Scrummer. Coming from a rugby family its not surprising. I'll post pictures later. And im sure you've all seen this link but what the hell, who doesn't want more Snakes on a Plane! I know I do.

Current Comic: Justice-Ross
Current Music: A Camp-Algebra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home