Monday, April 17, 2006

Back?

Well I thought I'd go and try to blog here again. Mainly cause right now I am bored, bored, bored, bored and bored. I probably should just go read. But I figure I might as well give this a shot again.
Anyway this weekend was alright. I had to make peace with the Canucks not being in the post season. I think I accomplished that. Friday. I cant even remember what I did. I think I did nothing. No wait...yeah it was nothing.
Saturday was Rugby with the old man and Rexin. Where I was to behold one of the greatest goal line stances I've ever seen, and some of the worst refereeing ever. Even got to the point where I was yelling on the side lines.
The rest of Saturday was spent in a haze of beer, rum and UFC. From what I remember Ortiz won in what I thought was a decision based on politics. I mean he's fighting Shamrock, but I still don't think he won that fight. Also there's a new heavyweight champion. Vikram can probably correct me if im wrong.
So yeah The Office (or Hustons) is probably now my new favorite place to go drinking. I dunno what it is about that pub. Well I do but im just not going to say it. You can all draw your own conclusions.
The UFC has now become an addiction for me, I cant stop watching it. I never really thought much of it before now, but I can now see why people are into. It's definitely more compelling then boxing. Not to mention more entertaining to watch then the Canucks.
Finally Sunday was spent working. No real surprise but the shift was slow. But ran into a few people again, so that made it slightly more entertaining. Alright that's enough ranting. Mainly cause im not even sure if people still read this.
Tune in next week for topics such as: Why Rap videos crack me up, the new dog and the year end review in school...and perhaps the long awaited comic corner.

Current Comic: Moonknight-Huston
Current Music: Bruce Springsteen-Dancing in the Dark

5 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

The only conclusion I'm drawing is that you seem to like that weird guy in the trenchcoat who comes and sits down with us when we go there.

2:35 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

I'm not making shit up. He had a black trench coat on.

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I have no idea who you're talking about. How many beers did you have again?

8:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are correct. Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia won the title back after defeating Andrei "The Pitbull" Arlovski. I look forward to the rubber match.

--VG

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Why? Both of the fights didnt go past the first round. I mean come on! Give me something.

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home