Friday, October 14, 2005

I'll stick to my rum and cokes.

Im bored as hell. Perhaps thats because Im sitting here on a Friday night printing off journal articles for my paper on John Miltons Paradise Lost. Curse you Milton! Seems everyone had somewhere to be tonight.
I did manage to get to a bar with Rexin at some point today. So I guess that's something. And Im still convinced that beer still sucks. Even if it is Kieth's. Im sorry its true. Oh and speaking of Rexin. These are for you. Enjoy. I'll post again later.




Current Music: Sufjan Stevens-The Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
Current Comic: Infinite Crisis-Geoff Johns
Current TV: Smallville/Supernatural

2 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

All I can say is....those are some seriously homo erotic images. Explain the second one though.

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Yeah I know. And Explain it? Who can explain anything that happens in the wwe.

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home