Thursday, April 19, 2007

Its all in the cards

So I ventured forth today in preparation to loose $20 bucks at the Riverrock with the Lugs Crew. The odds were not in my favor yet I was determined. On the sky train Tainted Love popped into my head, which shook my confidence. Not exactly a song to get psyched up with.
At commercial I made the mistake of eating at the local A&W as well. A mistake which I'm sure I'll pay for in full tomorrow.
As we arrived at the Rock, I was slightly optimistic. Yet still intimated by the tables. I decided to go with Jowen, and play the nickle machines. This was mistake number one, and twenty bucks was gone. I then took out forty more. As Gamblor reared his ugly head inside of me. Twenty was for the slots, Twenty was for black jack. At least that was my original plan.
However I lost another $12 on this Price is Right knock off. Which as far as I could tell, had nothing to actually do with the price is right. Stupid Bob Barker.
My frustration boiled over and I left that horrid machine. I found myself then at a five dollar black jack table, with thirty bucks to my name. I sat down and for once in my life I actually won.
In the end I came out with $108 bucks. So hooray me! I'll let you do the math on how much I'm actually ahead. Cause well, I cant do math. In the end I'm up. And that's really all that matters. Happiness is Go!


Current Comic: Fabels vol 5-Willingham
Current Music: Something Muse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home