Thursday, April 12, 2007

White Towel

Its only game one and I am already sick of the playoffs. Seven periods of hockey is too much for any one fan to endure. I seem to be against the grain, but I didn't think the four periods of O.T. were all that exciting. I'm pretty sure that had I been actually at the game, I probably would have been torn; on whether or not I should actually stay or leave. However knowing my string of luck, I would have stayed and they would have lost. Thankfully that was not the case last night. But it still doesn't make me feel any easier about this series. This is going to go at least 6.
In other complaints. When bars give away free beer for the first goal of the game. It shouldn't be Miller Genuine Draft. That's a slap in the face to customers. Plus its just bad business all together. Then again, the only way you'll ever see me drink Miller is if and when its free. And I couldn't even bring myself to do that last night.
This weekend I'm off to see Grindhouse. So far the one person who I know has seen it, said its good. However its three hours. So we'll see how long i can maintain my excitement/enthusiasm for this movie. Its got Kurt Russel, so it has some potential there at least. Plus Rose McGowan has a machine gun for a leg! If that's not worth my ten bucks I don't know what is. I think for my next post I'll do a "book" review which I'm sure the majority of you will ignore.

Current Music: Bloc Party-Waiting on the 7:18
Current Comic: All Star Superman-Morrison

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Shar?? =P

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

lol. Want me to change it? I guess it is kinda out of place.

1:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha nah I didn't mean for you to change it. Just never been called "shar" before.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I think i've heard you call yourself that once. Maybe its just my crazy imagination. Sometimes that happens.

12:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family & friends call me "sharm" more often than not but never "shar'. Don't like the latter. =D

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home