Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stuntman Mike

So this weekend I went to see the double feature Grindhouse. I went with the Lugs Crew. Minus one of course. It was a good time. I ended up missing the canucks game, but when I saw the score I'm kinda glad i did.
Anyway I had been really looking forward to seeing Grindhouse and let me say this movie did not disappoint. Kurt Russel Still remains a badass and that was one of the best car chases I've seen in awhile.
Not to mention Rose Mcgowen with a Machine Gun leg. Well its just brilliant. There's practically no other way to describe it.
I was a little worried that it would be to gory for me. Even though there was a lot of disgusting crap in it, Id say overall it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be in that department.
Even the little trailer spoofs were great. Machete and Hobo with a shotgun. I seriously wish someone would make those.
Overall I think I'd say if you like this kind of genre then defiantly see it. However if you don't. Then defiantly stay away. Personally I cant see anyone not liking that. Stuntman Mike. Brilliant.

Current Comic: Runaways-Joss Wheadon
Current Music: Meatloaf-Objects in the rear view mirror

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home