Friday, March 28, 2008

New Job.

As i kicked yet another crackhead out of the store today, I came to the realization that I hate my job.
At first it was fun. I mean the staff was great. Some of it still is. But this is not what i want to do. I dont want to deal with crackheads who are hopped up on something on a daily basis.
Like today I had to kick one out who refused to leave and took off his shoe for some reason. Apparently he thought thats where his money was. Course that was probably just the crack talking.
Im done with being a cashier though. Im done with shitty pay. Im done with the little things bugging the crap out of me. Lets see what else am i done with? Oh. Im done with selling booze to addicts. Im done with the smell of booze. Im done with smelly people. Im done with smelly money.
The only thing im not done with is making money. So im off to look for a new job. Actually im looking for something closer to the teaching feild. Seeing as how that is the actual career i want to be in. Im trying to convince myself not to quit until i have something thats another paycheck. A better paycheck. And has less of a risk of being hazzardous to my health. I've totally lost my train of thought cause msn keeps flashing at me. So i better wrap it up.
Conclusion. Want better job. Need more money. Done with shitty jobs.

Current comic: MIA
Current music: Bruce Springsteen-Radio Nowhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home