Monday, December 27, 2004

Post X-Mass

Well, its over. Mercifully. Anyway, it went pretty good this year. There were definitely a few highlights, and a few moments now, that Im choosing to forget. Like so much in my life. Well, I guess the only downside to Christmas, was that my visa bill is going to be a son of a bitch. I can cover it mind you....I just don't want to. The gifts were great and much appreciated. I now have enough games and DVD's to keep me happy well into the New Year. Plus, I've already become addicted to Paper Mario 2. So I'll probably end up finishing that off first. Oh, and the Leather Jacket will be a hit for sure, hopefully it will be back in time for New Years.
I also received many Trade Paper Backs, and I finally got my USB cord for my phone. So not only can I now send and receive pictures with relative ease, I can also download games and ringtones, as Richard pointed out.
On a bit of an unrelated topic, I'm about 80% finished my comic review of 2004. I fit in what I could, with the time that I actually am willing to put into it. But in any case it should be up in time before New Years. Well, Im going to go listen to some cd's and read some comics that I need to catch up on. Be sure and check tomorrow, for more updates.
CD's Burned in the past few days.
1. The Arcade Fire: Funeral 2. The Killers-Hot Fuss 3. The Shins-Oh, Inverted World 4. Super Furry Animals-Phantom Power 3. A.C. Newman-Slow Wonder

Current Music: Arcade Fire-Wake Up, Killers-Mr. Brightside
Current Comic: Green Lantern-by Geoff Johns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home