Saturday, December 18, 2004

Update.

Alright, so Im back. The exam went well and now I have some time to actually get things done. And its So far so good, on the weekend plans.
Saw Ocean's 12 tonight. And it was good, though not as good as the first. Plus there was the whole bizarre "Julia Roberts" thing, that I cant even begin to explain. Oh, and Clooney's acting still pisses me off. The guy's a really horrible actor. Anyway I digress.
Tomorrow, it looks like decorations and shopping for me. Im not really looking forward to it. The mall is going to be packed, and I have no real game plan, in the way of gift buying. But Im sure I'll figure something out.
Sunday, well Sunday is open as far as my plans go. I might watch Angel season 4 like I said. I might play some Cube. I might actually go out. Or maybe, just maybe I might do something that's actually constructive. There's some stuff that I need to finish, that may eventually end up on here. And then there's stuff that's actually supposed to be on here, that's not done. So, I guess only time will actually tell.
Anyway, I guess that's it. I was going to go on a rant about the holiday's, specifically Christmas but I think I'll do the right thing and keep it too myself. Most of the people, I know who read this blog, probably all ready know how I feel about it. But then again, I'll probably post about it later. Oh, and we really should get started on those New Year plans too....Damn't I need a Lear Jet.

Current Comic: Identity Crisis-by Meltzer (review soon to come)
Current Music: The Arcade Fire-Rebellion(lies)



2 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

"I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set
and I think I need a Lear Jet."

-Pink Floyd

12:39 AM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

And another one that is also oddly appropriate:

"New car, caviar, four-star daydream
think I'll buy me a football team."

-Pink Floyd

12:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home