Thursday, December 23, 2004

Update for an Update

So, I been tryin to play some NHL Hits the other day. Thanks to Ian, for the purchase by the way. But it seems that the season has ran into a snag. It keeps loading up on the same game after I restart, or shut off the system. I have no idea why. Also, I've basically started getting my booze together for new years. Seeing as how, I know we'll end up in my basement again, I figure I'd better get started on it now. Also, I now Have an official Bacardi drinking glass. Hooray.
Speaking of New Year's, I'll probably be doing a look back at 2004, at some point. Though Im going to try to limit the reviews or the look back, to comics. As Graham's blog has already covered music. And Im sure Rexin's blog will handle the rest. Though thinking about it, I may do some music as well. Anyway be on the look out for that in the next couple of days. Hopefully I'll actually be able to get this one done.

Current Comic: Astonishing X-men-by Whedon
Current Music: Talking Heads-Once in a lifetime

2 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

In true Dunning fashion, I have decided to communicate my season's greetings to you via your blog. It probably would have been simpler and more effective to pick up a phone, or even to send you an email, but neither method would be the Dunning method. Merry Christmas Dun-Dun.

5:39 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

Thanks for pawning off the entire year on me. Oh yeah, say hi to your cousin for me.

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home