Friday, January 07, 2005

Change.

Well, its been almost a week since I've last updated this blog of mine. That's probably the longest period of time, that I've gone without doing something with this blog for a while now. So, what have I been doing with myself? Honestly. Not a whole lot.
New Years was great, as you can probably tell from the previous post. I think the basement almost reached full capacity. Monday, I won my first ever Texas Holdem tournament. Although, I paid twice in doing so.
The rest of the week was spent in either a car dealership or workin on this stupid room of mine. Which I am happy to say is finally finished. Yes I have a wood floor. Of which I am lying on now, as the rest of my furniture hasn't arrived. But it's supposed to, tomorrow.
Nothing much else to report on. Oh, I've managed to come up with something new for this blog, which if I remember will be put on next week. Also, I'll finish my reviews of 2004 this weekend. I should have had them up a week ago, but with New Years and the problems with my room, I haven't had much access to the computer. Anyway, weather permitting I should have all this stuff up on here (not that people care) unless of course I get busy with something else, of more importance like school.

Current Comic: Preacher-Garth Ennis
Current Music: The Streets-dry your eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home