Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Annoyances.

And now a list of things I find annoying. Enjoy.

1. Meshing celebrity names together to make one stupid name.
2. The phrase in hockey "he's going to be serving two minuets or less" (how can it be less is there a penalty thats 1:55 that i dont know about)
3. The fact that im not a reality tv star
4. "The Fans call a penalty"
5. Having missed two episodes of Lost. Now i may actually be lost.
6. Trying to be clever when im sick.
7. Being sick.
8. the double edge sword of capatilism
9. Not being able to come up with more valid things to be annoyed about.
10. Endings

Current Music: Feist-My Moon My Man
Current Comic: Hellboy-Mignola

4 Comments:

Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

When a power play goal is scored, the penalized player is allowed to return prior to the expiry of his or her two minute minor penalty.

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Yes okay. But He's still penalized two minuets. Just cause they score doesnt negate that he was assigned a full two minuets to begin with. It just means they scored. I mean I see your point. But I also dont. Regardless of whose right and wrong here, its still a stupid phraze and it bugs me.

11:51 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

What's annoying are the grammatical and spelling errors.

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

No. Thats just classic Dunning. What's annoying is people who point out ovbious spelling errors. But its okay I'll let it slide......this time.

12:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home