Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome to the real world. It sucks.

Hey all. So I know your all dying to know what ive been up to the last couple of weeks. Honestly not a whole lot. Their aint a whole lot of new stuff going on in my life. Well nothing of great importance lately.
A few weeks ago Graham and Megan returned to BC. So we all went to see the sarah slean concert. It was an amazing show. I forgot how freakishly talented she is. Her voice simply blows me away. Minus the opening act which almost put me to sleep a couple of times the show was flawless. And hearing eliot done live was great. She should be way more popular than she is.
The next show I got lined up is the Tokyo Police Club. I love this band. They're totally amazing. The new album is really really good to. You can tell that they've come into a zone in recent years. So the show should be amazing.
Im also seeing City and Colour and REM and my personal favourite Destroyer this month. So nothing but concerts for me lined up in the next few weeks.
The only other piece of news I have is i played hockey at GM Place again it was uber fun. I miss hockey and being in shape. And i think ive actually improved as a goalie lately. My rebound controll has gotten a whole lot better.
Lets see what other news. Hmm. Oh yeah. I graduated from SFU! Im done thats it. No more teachers. No more books. No more getting stranded up on a hill cause someone jacked knifed a bus. Okay that was only the one time but still.
The rest of my time will be spent trying to get into SFU's pdp program. Im trying to apply for jan. And I think my volunteer experince is going really well. Anyway thats about it. I should go sleep now. Later days.

Current Music: Tokyo Police Club-Tessellate
Current Comic: Absolute Dark Knight-Frank Miller
Current Album im looking forward to checking out: Sloan.
Current Concert I wish i could drag someone to: Adele and Wolf Parade

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dunning,
I'm a loser and I didn't see this post until now, but I just had to say WORD! Thank you for reminding me how amazing that Sarah Slean show was! Pardon my French, but hot diggity damn that woman's voice is incredible. Even better live than on the album.
Anyway, yeah, thanks for the reminder! I'd forgotten. Wicked show. Thanks for letting me tag along on your man date! :)
--Megan

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Any time my friend.

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home